Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Beginning January, 26th 2011

Wow, i don't even know where to begin. i guess i can start at the beginning.
Wednesday: 7:15 I'm awake, I get little man up and ready for the day. Make his breakfast, Eggs toast, and some orange juice. sit and watch the rest of Criminal Minds. Start the car load baby boy up and drive to my mothers house, to drop him off for the sitter. Grandma agreed to watch him because i was going in for my level 2 Ultrasound.
9:15 Drop him off, Tell him i will see him about 3pm after my Tanner appt.
Drive to Providence,
10:15 Park Nikkii, lock her up.(i never do that) walk in to the doctor suite 202.
10:30 sit in the waiting room, fill out the paperwork and wait.....
11:30 I get taken back, asked about how things are going, who is my doctor, what is my a1c. all is good.
11:40 Doctor Richey enters apologizes for the wait. she had the last two ultrasounds find abnormal babies, blah blah blah
11:45 Goo on, and i swear she says "oh shit" that doesn't look good. im gonna look at that again later, i don't like how that cervix looks. we continue looking at little man, who looks amazing, perfect in every way. then back to my short cervix. 1.7 but she wants to look at it from a different angle, so internal ultrasound is on. sure enough not good. she says you cant go home with your cervix like that. i am gonna have to stitch it. and hospitalize you. I don't want you going home with that.
12:30 I am taken down stairs. the stick me 3 times before getting a Good IV. hook baby up, heartbeat sounds Great. and we wait.
5:00 Doctor Comes in, and tells me what is gonna happen one more time.
5:45 antisatolagest comes in Informs me I will receive a Spinal for the procedure.
6:00 he decides he will just put me to sleep, doctor doesn't want me to freak out, or cough.
6:15 I walk in to the O.R. scared to death.
7:00 I am rolled into recovery, i call my husband who says that i did good that the baby is good. and he will come see me in the evening after work. do i need anything? and text him a list.
8:30 Berick and Jessie come to visit and to charge my Phone. thank god as it had pretty much died.
9:45 I call it a night and go to sleep with some pain meds

No comments:

Post a Comment