Friday, April 15, 2011

30 weeks!!! 4/15/2011

So, I am 30 weeks this week! Yay me! Conner is doing good, Sherrie (Doctor Richey) ultrasounded me yesterday, and my cervix is still the same as 19 weeks which is good considering that I am up and moving about an hour a day, off and on. My internal uterine scar is still thin but not so thin we need to be scared yet which is good, and Conner has his brothers cheeks and a cute nose, and ten fingers and ten toes, and hair. Cuz I asked and she says he defiantly does.

It is drill weekend and my momma is watching Justin. So Jason gets to spend the night with me tonight. I am so grateful to be able to spend time in his arms, it is gonna feel so good, just saying... I am really hating this pelvic rest crap, but it is for Conner.

I really hate this nurse that thank god doesn't work on my floor, but I still see regularly, she is always saying how hard it must be... Hospital bedrest, and when I say "not it's really not that bad" she argues with me. IMO it is not her Job to remind me how hard life is right now, dwelling on it isn't going to do anything but make me miserable, and aspects of this whole experience do that enough already, I thing that anyone who had to do what I am doing would do it. This is our child! Make me miserable, go ahead! I'll run thought hell for this little man, and if I need to I would die for him, and not be mad about it. Anything so he can have a happy life.

I really love my doctor, sence the care conference she has changed how she talks to me about my diabetes, which is awesome, because it has become very clear that she thinks I am doing a fabulous job! That little bit of recognition goes a long way with making all my hard work worth it. I don't think that people recognize how hard she works to make things better for the people around her, I mean example, I am 30 weeks, I have been Ill at night, and so that makes my scar hurt. But at my 30 week ultrasound she spent a good amount of time getting good 3D pictures of Conner, I am sure that that 20 minutes could have been used somewhere else, but she still did it. And I am grateful for that,

Not that she reads this but Doctor Sherrie Richey! Your amazing and I appreciate all the things you go without so that my little boy can have a healthy start! Thank you! You know like sleep, Weekends, restful relaxing evening with your husband, and a zillion other things that I am sure you miss. Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment