Tuesday, April 5, 2011

4/5/2011


So things are doing good with Sir Conner. Nothing new has happened in quite a while. I am still on bed rest in the hospital, Our goal is 37 weeks which is still a long way off.

I am not contracting which is very good, I carry my children really low which could cause a problem. Conner as dropped yet again and I suspect Doctor Richey is going to confine me to bed more then I have been this last week. So I am bracing myself for that.

My blood sugars are doing well, they change pretty much weekly, but that is normal considering I am now in my 3 trimester.

We bought a double stroller, and bedside bassinet yesterday. Which I want to say is close to all the things we need for us to be ready for him.

I have made some really strong relationships with several of my nurses, which does make my time easier. So I am grateful for that.

Jason came and did a sleepover which was amazing! It was the best night sleep I have had in 2 months. Callie my older sister watched Justin-head for the night so I could watch movies, eat dinner, and breakfast with the man that I love so much.

My mom came back from Mexico Sunday, she said she had a good time. And I am grateful that she is back because Justin defiantly noticed the change in things.

On the 31st we had our care conference, it went really well, I think that Doctor Richey really understands how I need more positive statements when I am doing well. And I hope doctor tanner can get the progress notes to the nurses station every week. So everyone know what is going on.

Conner had a 3d photo shoot two weeks ago, and he is really cute.

I am continuing to have my horrible headaches, which is a super bummer but I am getting through the best I can.

So pretty much everything is good, and Conner is safe and cooking just like he is suppose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment