Monday, April 18, 2011

Another tired day in paradise.


Oh my goodness, I am tired today, I have been on hospital bed-rest for 12 weeks, they NST Conner every morning, they bio-physical profile Him 3 times a week, and I have I guess been contracting every two to three minute, nothing that I feel, so that is good. Just my uterus practicing, anyway today I am starting to feel them, and it is exsusting. I have headaches. And it is killing me. Just a rough day, it is definitely one of those days where I wanna cuddle up with my husband and my little boy and watch a movie.. And plan for our new arrival. Ok I am done with my complaining.

Just happy that Conner is still incubating, that my oldest boy is safe with his daddy, I am grateful for my husband, he is an amazing man, he has stepped into my role as a momma. Lol Because I am in here I am just grateful, but still slightly complaining. I guess I can't complain. Ok I don't really know what the point of my post was I just wanted to post something.
Have an amazing evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment