Thursday, May 5, 2011

May 3rd 2011 and May 5th 2011

Man I am super grumpy today, I mean, I love my nurse, but I swear people do things differently... Crime of the century? No however it fucks up my whole day.

I don't care what time I go to bed.... It doesn't matter... I still need to be woken up and shit before 11... Let's face it. Sleeping till 11 isn't good. For anyone. And if you let me of course I am gonna.

I get that you don't wanna wake me up, but trust me when I say it is better for me to be woken up at 9. So I can take my meds, eat, monitor baby, so that at 12 when lunch gets here I can eat it before it gets cold..... I know it seems stupid. But breakfast is the only good meal of the day.... And if I don't eat it till 11, then I don't get my insulin till 11. Which means that my active insulin time won't be done till 2. And I really am not going to be hungry at 12. And even If I am.... I still have insulin onboard so I can't eat. As I really need to make sure my insulin is doing its job correctly.

Anyway, I am just tired of being here. I hurt so bad that I can't function.

May 5th:
My back hurts at a level 9. I can't do this anymore. I have to find some relief. Their answer to this is narcotics... Well the narcotics B: don't work and B: mess with Conner's heartbeat. If he starts failing his NST strips and his BPP they will take him out. And then he will have to put him in the NICU. Which doesn't work for me. I would rather be in mass amounts of pain then have him early.

However I think there are other things we can do for pain relief. Non of which require meds. Maybe realign my spine. Massage the Muscles that are so tight that it makes me have horrible headaches. Acupuncture. Something

No comments:

Post a Comment