Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Mothers Day! May 8th 2011

This year was wonderful, Granted the location kinda sucked. but i am still the luckiest Momma live. here is how it went.[
I was going to sleep about midnight Saturday night. I had my evening meds and my Nurse Willie was walking out my bedroom door. and Jason walked in with a sleeping Justin on his Shoulder. He put him in the pack and play that i had set up for his nap time on sundays, and kissed me. we then went to bed after visiting for a little bit.
In the Morning Justin woke up first I was still on my PCA pump, which is a patient controlled pain pump. so i spent a great deal of time pushing the button as my pain level was really bad. anyway... Willie came in about 6 to  get my blood pressure and picked up Justin and laid him in bed in between Jason and Me. and he Climbed onto his daddy and loved on him. it was SOOO cute.
He got tired of laying still, and climbed down. and played for awhile. he then wandered into the bath room and came out with the hat. the container that measures my pee... on his head. Now i am pretty drugged up. so all i could say was Justin Icky. put that back, but he was having non of that. he walked around to Daddies side of my bed and put it on his head. I thought i was gonna DIE> it was so funny.

So after i woke up and Jason woke up, Justin and I watched Curious George He sat on the bed with me for a Long time and just hung out.




Justin and Conner got me a beautiful Necklace and Earring set that said MOM on it and several movie sized boxs of Candy.
Jason got me a card that had shoes on it and a Great pair of Slippers, and Flowers I love that man so much. he is remarkable sweet. we spent the morning together, and i felt so loved and Justin as they were leaving blew me a kiss, a new thing of his.

It was so nice to wake up with my little boy there to kiss good morning. and the arms of the man that make all my dreams come true wrapped around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment