Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 123 5/28/11


GeoTagged, [N61.18789, E149.81861]

So the date is set. And approaching fast, I am so grateful that Conner will enter this world in a calm, relaxed c-section. As opposed to how it was looking 17 weeks ago.

I of course feel worried and scared.

I tell myself that he is going to be strong and full term. And I worked hard for that to happen. Even though I feel like everyone else really did the work.

My mom, she and my grandmother and Paula, and Molly have been amazing. Watching Justin 3 days a week. Some times overnight, sometimes after work 3 jobs. And some how she still found a way to bring him to see me pretty much twice a week. Go shopping for me. And keeping me from going crazy.

We have Jason's father And fathers girlfriend. They take Justin 2 times a week. Watch him and make sure that he is safe.

Justin has done so much, his greatest accomplishment keeping me loved. I have so much love for that little boy it is crazy. His smile, his laugh, the way he loves birds And fish, And running on the playground and sliding down the slide and then runs around and slides again. Or flying on the benches, how he blows kisses, And hugs and shakes his head when you want a kiss and he isn't in the mood to give one.

I think about the years my husband have been together, the hard times, the tears, the laughs, the joys, the love we have shared is nothing short of amazing.

We married almost 5 years ago, And honestly I don't know how he has put up with me. We have made 2 beautiful children together. And a million and one memories that make a life a wonderful place.

I have sisters that are amazing. Friends that alway have a supportive thing to say when I need it.

A church that is so supportive that is blows my mind.

Anyway my point is this.

I am loved, and could not have do all of this without the support of my many friends and family.

Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment