Wednesday, March 23, 2011

My Dear Husband, thank you for the best day ever 3/23/11

My Husband Jason,

Today was going to be a hard day. I woke up 3 1/2 hours after i went to bed. Vicky was my nurse and told me that Doctor Richey wanted me up in her office for my UltraSound. at 8:40. I got Dressed and put on my shoes, and socks and went on up.

Sitting in the lobby i was Nervous because of the extra pain i have been in because Conner is Growing and my Internal Scar a problem. So i was a little afraid that my body might be giving up on the pregnancy.

I got called back and I go to look at the 3rd Love of my life. Somebody that i know without a doubt i would do anything for. Anything at all. He Is Beautiful, His little hands were by his face. but the brought them down long enough for a few good looks at his face. He looks like you, so i know that i am in Huge Trouble.

As i am laying there i get a Text from you that asks what time my ultrasound was.. I replied right then. when i was on the elevator i got another one asking about how the scar looked. I got to tell you it was fine. Nothing that is immediately concerning. I hed up to my room and eat my breakfast.

Selina called and said that she was on her way into the hospital to bring Justin-head to see me. I was over the moon. I thought that it was going to be a hard week with my momma gone. so i would not get to see Justin as much as i would normally get too. Right about the time i expected him to walk in the door in walks the man that gives me the world on a daily basis.  YOU

You came with coffee. and a smile. I love that smile. You spent a little over an Hour pushing me in the wheelchair. we got you some lunch and headed back to the room to eat,.. and see if we could get little man down for a nap. I so desperately wanted to spend some alone time with you. I watched you put Justin down for his nap after Lunch of PB&J and then we cuddled up on my bed and it felt so good to be in your arm. I was so Tired but I didn't want to go to sleep,.. because then i would have missed it. I know just like that song by that one guy that was on the sound track for that one movie. but that was EXACTLY how i felt.

We Talked and Laughed and made Jokes about things that were serious. Jokes that made me realize you miss me as much as i miss you.. You need me the same. I was the most Perfect day.

Justin woke up and ended up playing for a while. and even cuddled with momma and Daddy. for a while also. but as it often happens in a hospital good times must come to an end. I had people coming in, and i had other things that Had to be talked about and you rushed off. which was the way it almost always goes.

I am sorry for the frustration that i get,... I try so hard to keep everything in control. but i am really bad at it. The Care Conference on the 31st is mind numbing. I want it to be perfect. and i don't know if it will be. i am afraid i will be unable to get what i need without ticking people off.  so i got frustrated and yelled at you... I am sorry for that. you as always was right, but you always help me with what i need even if i don't think i need it. or Just don't know i need it.


You are the most amazing Father, Husband, lover and best friend i could ever ask for.
Thank You

1 comment:

  1. Been following your blog for a couple weeks now, haven't seen an update in a while. Hope everything is okay with you and little Connor.

    ReplyDelete