Sunday, March 13, 2011

My wonderful husband!! 3/12/2011


GeoTagged, [N61.18809, E149.81833]

I get pictures randomly of Conner's nursery. This evening I received one. He has completed the border for his room. We had decided to do an ocean theme, Justin's nursery was done in a jungle type theme. So we went with the other side of the spectrum. Focused on the blue he picked out the bedding set and in the mist of all the hospitalization confusion he has picked colors for the walls, painted said walls, and designed a border that he himself painted and sponged to the wall.
He amazes me, he does all of this in between his full time job, full time school, full time single daddy, and still manages to come visit his wife and unborn child toddler in toe. Which is NOT easy to do. I don't know when he has time to sleep.

He is always there to offer support when I hit a brick wall and can't function one more minute he reminds me that this is where I need to be to get Conner here safely.
His love for me and our boys at times is very emotional for me. I don't know how I got so lucky to call this man MINE. I am so blessed. He could have walked away... Three years ago no one would have blamed him. Not even me. But he is still here and he loves me so completely he truly is the light of my life. I can't wait to see him light up when our youngest son is placed in his arms.

I remember how softly and tenderly he touched me after he handed Justin to me that morning after he was born. His hand is always in the pictures like he didn't want to let him go. We at that moment became a family. And I will cherish those memories for the rest of my life. And like I have said a zillion times I can't wait to add to them.

I could go on forever about how much he means to me and never get it right. So I am going to stop trying.

I only hope that I love him in a way that makes him melt. Because he has made me into everything I have ever wanted to be. A wife, a mother, a companion, and a best friend.
Thank you Jason Giese.

No comments:

Post a Comment