Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear Conner, 2/23.2011

Dear Baby Boy,

Conner Mathew Giese, I want to start out saying how much i love you, No I want to start out by saying How much you are loved. Your Daddy, your Momma, Your Big Brother, Your aunties,grandmas,grandpas,great grandmas and Great Grandpas, You are loved so much that you will probably grow up smothered and spoiled ROTTEN, Just like your Big Brother.

His Name is Justin Alexander Giese, He loves Trucks, hugs, kisses, His Daddy, Momma, and His kitties. He doesn't understand that you are coming yet. he might not understand when you get here. I don't know. but he is going to grow up and love you and teach you all the things you can get away with. and how to get me and daddy to not be mad anymore, probably with just a look. He is Really good at that.

Your Aunties, will always be there. your bestest friends, your greatest enemies, and a huge confidant.

you Have cousins also... Kaylynn, and Treyton. both of which are awesome.

I want to tell you that you will probably here as you grow up how much Trouble Momma went though to get you here safely.. Don't worry about it. I would do it all over again. I know that this is just a small moment in life. a moment that will lead to the second best moment that i have ever experienced. not the Second best, like the fist one was better.. second best like I was blessed enough to do it twice. Daddy is going to put you in my arms and i am going to be tired, but i am going to hold you so close to my heart that you will never leave.

You are going to grow up, Get big, learn things, play with toys, go to school, Graduate, go to collage, Get married... or maybe live at home till your 30 i don't know, Don't try that last one, Daddy will kick your butt, LOL. but whatever you do with your life, know that I as well as your daddy will stand behind you. Help you learn, sometimes the hard way. In fact if your anything like your momma probably the hard way.

I find myself in moments like this wondering who you will look like, but i realize your gonna look like You. perfect wonderful Handsome YOU!

I just wanted to write some stuff.. I am leaving a zillion things out. Like telling you about Grandma andrea, and Grandma Paula. they love you also Just so you know.

someday i will tell you how momma and daddy met. how we wanted and dreamed of having you and your brother, how hard daddy had to work to make your Room Perfect. and it will be..

All i can say is Keep momma on bed rest for a really long time. cuz it is the best blessing EVer.. to have you as my son.

Love your Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment