Monday, February 14, 2011

feb, 9th-12 2011 day 9ish

so, it was forever ago. but lets see,

Wednesday:
I had a good nurse, i am not sure which one it was, but it was good.

My Kiddo came and visited with my Momma, and Molly. it was so good to see him. I had subway, cuz my sister is AWEsome AND went to the subway and had it made Just the way i liked it. cuz she rocks like that.

that was pretty much the highlights of the day, good food. great visits, and a nice nurse. end of day i guess.

Thursday 2-10:
it was a down day, Jason came to see me, cuz he was unable to visit on wed. so he swing in in between work and school. He is such a good man. I love him so much.

I listened a lot of my book.. it is almost done. Twilight, SOOOO good.

My bestest, and is wonderful Girlfriend came cuz it was thursday, and he doesn't let me down. we talked for  a long time. had a good visit. life was good.

as they were leaving i got the worse headache i have ever experienced. it sucked HUGE time. and i pretty much spent all night up throwing up. from the headache. I did get to sleep thanks to some meds.

Friday 2-11: Good day, Mom and Grandma came and visited i continued to have the worst headache. I did some work on my potholder. it is turning out good. i ended up finishing my book. it was awesome.

Callie came and visited. with Trey and Steven. it was nice. i went to bed with a huge amount of medication. because my headache seemed to SUCK!!!

Saterday: 2-12
Had the Nurse Dawn, she is going to hell. cuz she treats me like i am a phic patient for some reason got the Doctor to feel like he need a Chaperone. and then gave me 20 questions about my medications and have i tried this, and would i be interested in trying this. i respectfully told him No. i was doing just fine on what i was on. and that i had a therapist thanks, and I was a Stable bipolar and that was not the reason i was here. and that problems that were not problems didn't need to be addressed. he didn't care much about the diabetes. and he moved on.

I then slept for the rest of the day, because A: i had the worst headache ever. and 2: trust me it is better then dealing with the nurse.
shift changed.. it was awesome< Mom and Mom came in to see me. it was also awesome. and I talked to the supervisor. and arranged for Dawn to never be nurse again. and i went to sleep kinda late. sunday was coming and all my normal visits were not gonna happen cuz Jason a had Drill and so it was just not a day that was gonna go down in the books.

end of blog.

that is for my WONDERFUL STALKER. Love you LINDSEY

No comments:

Post a Comment