Saturday, February 5, 2011

Happy Friday February 4th 2011

Today was a good day, I didn't get much sleep, but i was able to make up for it with a super long nap.

I woke up to visitors, First Amanda, which is so awesome.

then Momma came, with My nephew Trey,
My dad called to say hi. It was nice to talk to him.

Then Jessie, stopped by with twilight on cd for me. I am super excited about that!!!!

and then Whit and Kaylynn came by. and she bought me a snickers ice cream bar. which was faboulas.

dinner was good, i talked with my love, then played with my phone my Rummy game Which for the record is totally addicting. then i got ready for bed and now i am writing this to let all my people know that it was a good day.

so good night. i have a IV running right now cuz i am a little dehydrated. but after it is done i should feel better.

anyway, good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment