Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20 2011 Sunday!

Really I am testing to see if I can really blog via text message from my phone, why I even care I don't know? Cuz I have a app for that. Lol.

Today was good I finished my hotpad thing I was making, next I am making Justin-head a blanket then Sir Conner one.

Conner did some questionable things on his NST (non-stress test) mostly his heartbeat was not acting like a 22 weeker. He wasn't as active. Which was concerning to Doctor Richey. So they put him back on to find that he really is just fine. This morning he was Just enjoying momma percocet. Or however you spell it. They gave me some last night because I got one of my really bad headaches. and it stays with him a lot longer then me. A fact I am not happy with. But having headaches like that also not an option. So I guess there could be some serious judgements that could happen, but IMO in till you have sat where I have, you get to understand that i don't give a damn what you think.

I am excited about tomorrow because it is presidents day, federal holiday! And jason has the day off, so I get to see both of them and get out of my room for a short time. Yay!! Anyway. The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment