Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Omg what am I gonna do

So it just hit me, I am alone here.

It is midnight, on a Monday, and here I am in a little room with the walls closing in tight. I know that I could call and wake people and feel better, but how selfish would that be.

I am not the center of the universe.

But my room is a mess, and I am not allowed to fix it. I want to be able to get into the one closet that I have but my fridge is in the way. And I have to have it close. Or I would never be able to get to my food without help.

I hate bugging the nurses. There are more them just me on the unit and I am sure that there are more important things then my fixing mess of a room. Which would just get messed up again.

So I find myself crying with no one to call cuz that would be messed up.

It's not fair!

It is my first night of crying myself to sleep. So I guess I will just do that. And deal in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment