Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Tuesday, Feb. 1, 2011 Day Im pissed off.

Ok, so this is a vent, i probably am going to say shit that isn't going to make sense to anyone be me. and Might even hurt peoples feelings and i don't give a damn.

You have been warned.

SO i get a call from Jason this morning, Justin i guess when pee on a potty, well, Let me tell you i am PISSED. and i am going to explain why, I have already said to the woman who feels it is her place to do my job. I Know he isnt ready to potty train yet. he shows no signs and testing my attority just because i am not there.. ISNT COOL. in my option signs of potty training are.
1: telling you im dirty/wet by bringing you a diaper when he is either.
2: following you into the bathroom with curiosity with what your doing
 and those are the early signs. IMHO

He isn't doing any of these things. we had this conversation last week when you called me to thank me for getting info on your damn dog. you said that it would be cool to have him potty trained by the time this kiddo is born, I said yeah except he isn't ready.
as my nurse Lin says "you could train a dog to go in a potty if you put him on the potty ever 15 min" and my sister said "if you put him on the potty every hour on the hour he is bound to go at least once a day. "

Mostly I am not only stuck here without much contact to my LIFE AKA justin-head. and the person watching him is Super excited to step into my place by Pushing him into potty training. next thing you know they are going to change his WHOLE schedule because you don't give a damn about what mine is. and you think it is better that way.

It is bad enough that not only am i being told that i Cant have any other children. which is going to piss this person off also cuz you want me to have another one. but I get to never have a Girl. AWESOME> no not awesome Heartbreaking. and Me MISSING HUGE steps in my 18 month old child isn't make me feel any better. I am already FULLY aware that i am going to miss the moment he wakes up and starts talking in full sentences. so Respectfully FUCK YOU and your way of doing shit.  how about you respect me and do things my way. i am sure i was the one they ripped him out of. that makes him MINE

My point is, Im mad, and you have no right. he doesn't need a new mom. He has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment