Friday, February 4, 2011

febuary, 3rd 2011

so i have past the 20 week mark, so i am one week closer to my goal. YAY!!

Today was a good day, i did have a little bit of a high sugar after breakfast, but i will see if it will continue to do so as the week goes on.

I had my bestest come visit with is wonderful Girl, and it was nice to talk about normal stuff.

The doctor took me off the "bedpan" I am now allowed to go to the bedside commode!!! i know this shouldn't excite me but it is really exciting.

getting out of bed even for half a second is nice. it is funny i have to prep my feet. by sitting on the side of the bed and put pressure on them so that the pins and needles become bearable.

I want to go home soooo much it is crazy, but Little man is the most important thing. We named him Conner Matthew, I am not sure that is the name that fits him.. I really like it, but it just donsnt seem to fit. so i am going to try a few different names but i don't know.

that is about it. nothing really that awesome, nothing really that bad, just another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment