Wednesday, February 2, 2011

feb. 1 2011 day 6 i think

So, Yesterday... i was to tired to write about it yesterday.. but this morning i am gonna.

Woke up, checked my sugar promptly when back to sleep. Breakfast came, and i woke up to eat it. cuz my therapist was coming to visit. had a good visit, we talked about stuff.

I hung out.. it was a pretty  uneventful day. Doctor McDreamy came in.. Just for the record his name is Doctor Hinkel. he is also Very nice on top of being Very Pretty. He informed me that i did have a UTI which he was giving me antibiotics for. also cuz the catheter is what gave me said infection he was going to write an order to take it out. and put another one in for the next 24 hours cuz i could probably get  up and go pee on my own after a week of strict bed rest. This is Great News.

Jason Called me at his Lunch about 11:30 to say hi and tell me the Good news about Justin-head going potty in the potty. I wasn't happy.. he says I handled it badly.. cuz i wrote a blog.. one i am not unwriteing. I am allowed to feel like i am missing out. and in these circumstances i feel like it was something that i had already said and the was the way i feel should be respected.

Flowers Came from sisterly #4 and a cute cuddly leopard stuffed animal.. cuz they don't let real ones in here.
and i spoke with a close friend in washington. cuz she rocks and called me when she felt like i was having a bad day. Cuz she rocks like that!!!

Lunch, nothing to report. hung out, colored some pictures, talked to my sisterley, my grandma, and later my son.. which was awesome i LOVE talking to him. even if he spends most of the time finding things to put the phone in. LOL it is great to be involved in his playtime.

Dinner nothing to report. it was food. Doctor Tanner Called me ajusted my Basal rate and my sensitivety factor. also made apptements foe every monday at 4 for phone consults. and don't let other people touch my pump!!

Jason called me and was all mad about prior blog/facebook status. and we Yelled for a good hour or so. then i got to talk to my sir justin-head. before going to bed.

I had a good Night nurse.. but she is taking a zillion days off. so i wont see her for awhile. which sucks.

anyway. that was yesterday, i will write later tonight about today. but it isn't looking good. i hope justin-head is gonna be happy to see me. then things might start looking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment