Sunday, February 6, 2011

Febuary 5th 2011

So today pretty much had nothing good about it! I had a really opinionated nurse, who thinks that she can give to doctor advice to change orders about getting up to pee. Same one who would like me to tie my tubes. Also she didn't feel like my antibiotic needed to be given on time. Awesome!!
I got up ate, and went back to sleep after talking with my sister for a bit. I slept so I wouldn't have the hear her crap!
I got up at lunch, ate, then got a bath, and they moved me to a larger room. 106 now.
Little man heart tones are fabulous. And I am having no discharge, bleeding, or cramping, and no contractions. So that is the same sense this adventure started.
I miss my family, but that isn't anything new. I took a nap before dinner and met my new nurse at 7. She is nice and very attentive.
I did some cross stitch that my big sister got me I am kicking Butt on it! It is gonna look good.
I am tired but the meds they give me to sleep seem to hate me. I am nausas as always at night.
Any way tomorrow I get to see my baby boy ! Jason is bringing him in! So I can't wait for that. Ok goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment