Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Happy valentines day!!

Today was ok, I found out that doctor Richey is back from london. Which is good. I waited patiently for her to do rounds.

I woke up to my hubby calling me and saying he loved me. But then he went back to work.

I spent a little bit of time talking to my sisters wishing them happy valentines day. All except Lindsey love! :( I hope she forgives me. Cuz I love her tons

I took a nap, I have been tired a lot lately
But it works out. The bed isn't bad. And I really have no complaints.

Doctor Richey came in and we looked at my abdomen. Said that she was doing an ultrasound in tomorrow. To check my cervix and depending on what we see I may be we could talk about home, but then she realized I live in palmer. And that is a really long way from where I would be safest. But we will look tomorrow and talk about options.

I called Justin. He didn't really have anything to say. He woke up from his nap
They took him down to the river to nap. That makes me wonder what they do down there. But I trust them and they do a good job.

I got a good nurse, Megial. She is a beautiful smart and super sweet nurse.

I went to bed late as I always do.
All the way you look at it it was a ok day.

No comments:

Post a Comment