Monday, February 14, 2011

Sunday February 13th

I woke up a little late, but it was a late night so that was ok with me.

I had Vicky as my Nurse and i Really like her.. we worked on my Potholder some more. and I am more comfortable with reading Patterns. which is going to be good.

I talked with Whitney for a long time with was nice. I also spoke with Amie and Lindesy. which was Wonderful.

I decided that today was a good day, but i was going to take a short nap for a while till dinner..

Little did I know I was going to get unexpected Visitors.. In walk my boys, I was ECSTATIC.

Best day ever!!

Justin brought me a Card and Socks, and Jason Brought a Card and a stuffed animal. with some Chocolate my favorite kind. yay. but mostly to be able to smell his hair. and watch him play with his blocks and trucks. and Cuddle on my Bed with my wonderful husband. He understands Me which isnt something that is easy,

the Deep moment of this particular day is this. Justin and Jason and soon Conner are my life. there is NOTHING i wouldn't do for them, I feel like my life is complete. at this point. everything is wonderful. I get to hear Conners little Heartbeat. it is wonderful. and i also get to feel him move around he kicks and moves and lets me know that he is there and excited about being part of our family.

I have dealt with some serious worries about letting people down. Mostly My Jason. I want to bring him a Heathy baby boy in June. and i am going to do everything i can do. but i am worried that my body wont follow though with that. My Job is to keep him safe, That is a Job I don't want to fail at.

No comments:

Post a Comment