Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday Feb, 2 2011

Ok lets see, woke up, got introduced to my day nurse. of whom name was Dawn. she was nice enough. but she was well FUN!!
it was here are your medicine, how long are you here? how far along are you? you have a little boy? Oh please tell me you have signed your consent to tie those tubes..... WTF

I am so sick and tired of being told by random people that this is my only choice.. how the hell do they know what is right for me, and MY family. i have been sitting here are week today, it sucks, no question. However i am not prepared to make these decision with out 1: talking with my husband, 2: learning all my options 3: giving it some really hard and long thought; 4: talking with my doctor about the risks of another pregnancy a few years down the line. I would like to see and hear actual medical reason as to why this is the only thing for me. Is it because of my Cervix? or are you saying that cuz my diabetes? because your a NURSE. forgive me if i don't give a damn about your opinion. this will be a Hard thing to take in.. if it is in fact the way it has to be done. I am 27 years old, it isn't like i am 16 and have 2 kids and have 8 abortions. you know. I am a responsible mom/wife and i am going to do what is best for my family. however i am not making those decisions right now.. at 20 weeks into a sucky bed rest situation.

I then got pretty depressed cuz this being thrown into casual conversation is VERY hard on the brain. when i all i have to do is sit here and think about my unborn child, my son at home, my husband. the stress this whole situation has put on my family, and Jason's Family. not to mention the fact that overnight Jason became a Full time Single Dad, a Full time student, and a breadwinner of a family that right now isn't all here.

So i Slept a lot. waiting for my little boy to come visit. my mom's were bringing him in, which i was VERY grateful for. I got to spend time with him. Love on him. I opened a box of CHEX of which he loves and he spent time eating some, and feeding me some.. and with every bite Laughing. It was good for my heart. he sat with me for a while, and then went to play. and when his daddy got here he remembered who his favorite was, they are so cute together. I am grateful that he has his Daddy who he loves so much. they pretty much are the cutiest thing EVER> anyone who thinks differently is Crazy. My mom took Nikkii home which was good. cuz it was making me nervous leaving her in the Garage forever and a day, and even when i leave i will not be allowed to drive.

A weird part of the day was I was not Visited by the doctor today. which is odd.

I know that the people Covering doctor Richey's patients  is a Group of doctors and i guess thier are 7 of them in the practice. I have Met 3 of them. a lady who was having the worst day ever, and you could tell, McDreamy, and and Wickfiald, I think is his name, who was very nice. and personable.

we did pick out a name for our son, however i have been calling him it all night and i am not sure it is right. so we may have to figure something else out.

anyway, other than the pretty much depressing morning, a great visit in the afternoon. and the boring evening watching Weeds on Net Flicks, It was Just another day.

on the diabetes front everything was pretty normal, there was a high that had a hard time coming down. but it did. and as an overall things were pretty good, meaning the corrections Made by my genius doctor Tanner were spot on as always.

anyway that was my day, I am going to bed toinght Early because i am just tired and slightly rundown.. and i have a nurse who has never worked this wing before, so she has never done a patient one strict bed rest. so that is fun, So i am going to bed and hope that Lyn is back tomorrow and my Day will be uneventful. and less stressful with very little bullshit. that is petty to even bring up.
Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment